Are you an action-oriented individual with a compelling sales personality who thrives in a dynamic growth environment? Do you possess a high degree of professionalism, interpersonal skills, and drive with a passion for connecting people with a common purpose of doing business for the benefit of the greater good? Do you enjoy being a part of executing the strategic vision of a firm by bringing in new business opportunities? We are looking for an All-Star to join our team as the Business Development Manager for our fast-growing estate planning, probate, and trust administration law firm in Murrieta.
We need a results driven professional with immediate connections in the Temecula Valley and experience driving business growth within a company. This position will entail developing a network of contacts to attract new clients, referral relationship development, researching new market opportunities and scheduling speaking engagements in the community. You will serve as the firm’s chief promoter that will drive sustainable financial growth by creating business development opportunities that will drive leads to the firm. The right candidate is comfortable developing new business relationships and motivated when held accountable for performance metrics. The Business Development Manager will see that the firm’s marketing objectives are executed. For the right person, this will be a highly rewarding position personally, professionally, and financially.
Our mission is to help clients plan today, for peace of mind tomorrow. We need someone who understands the value of being able to protect your legacy. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, success-driven individual who can convey the value of our services and build a trusted legal brand in the communities we serve. You will work closely with the owner and other members of the team to create and maintain relationships with our referral sources. You will help us realize our vision of helping more people!
How to apply
Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Coordinate, and arrange a minimum of 4 speaking engagements for the firm per month and assist with running the events.
- Create, develop, and maintain long-term relationships with referral sources in the community.
- Generate leads through events, referral relationships, and other promotional opportunities.
- Develop, implement, and manage the Firm’s referral source program, including the follow-up plan with referral sources, and maintain the referral source binder.
- Research organizations to identify new business opportunities.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Follow up with received referrals to ensure quality service and value to them.
- Other assigned projects and responsibilities.
- Experience in sales, marketing, and relationship management.
- B. A. degree with major in business, marketing, advertising, or communications preferred.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management.
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K contributions
- Starting Base Salary: $60,000
- With Generous Performance Bonuses