“My wife and I have some legal matters in New York State and had several questions with regard to establishing trusts there. She advised us for an hour regarding trusts in California and then followed up with connecting us to potential resources in New York. Ms. Shoup was very generous with her time, thorough in her explanation of the intricacies of California law, and answered all our questions. Very professional office.”
Join the Shoup Legal newsletter.
Free educational resources to assist you with life and business planning in today’s modern world.
- 6 Tips for Estate Planning Over the Holidays December 6, 2022
- 6 Things to Consider Before Naming Life Insurance Beneficiaries November 22, 2022
- Holiday Travel: Is Your Estate Plan Up to Date? November 15, 2022
- 5 Tips for Estate Planning Conversations with Aging Parents November 8, 2022
- Why Estate Planning Is Essential for Divorced Parents October 26, 2022