“My wife and I have some legal matters in New York State and had several questions with regard to establishing trusts there. She advised us for an hour regarding trusts in California and then followed up with connecting us to potential resources in New York. Ms. Shoup was very generous with her time, thorough in her explanation of the intricacies of California law, and answered all our questions. Very professional office.”
Join the Shoup Legal newsletter.
Free educational resources to assist you with life and estate planning in today’s modern world.
- Do I Need a California Medical Power of Attorney? November 22, 2023
- Thanksgiving With the Shoups November 20, 2023
- When to Start Estate Planning in California: A Guide Through Your Decades November 15, 2023
- Life Changes – So Should Your Estate Plan November 13, 2023
- How a Living Trust in California Can Reduce Estate Taxes November 8, 2023