Are you a dynamic, growth-oriented leader who enjoys being a part of developing and executing the strategic vision of a firm?
Do you have a strong background in accounting, information technology, and system management?
Do you have a passion for systemization, operational efficiencies, and leadership?
We are looking for an All-Star to join our team as the Director of Operations for our fast-growing estate planning, probate, and trust administration law firm in Murrieta. This position will entail leadership and strategic planning, administration of key business systems and processes, budget management, and financial planning.
You will serve as the firm’s chief strategist for improving organizational efficiency and profitability by helping the Owner create the annual Business Plan, budget, and strategic calendar to achieve the firm’s goals of growth and expansion. The Director of Operations will see to that the Business Plan is executed by generating and analyzing reports that monitor execution of the firm’s objectives.
Our mission is to help clients plan today, for peace of mind tomorrow. You will help us realize our vision of helping more people!
Please use this link to apply:
- Works closely with the Owners to create the Business Plan, Budget, and Strategic Calendar
- Works with Owner, Firm’s Fractional CFO, External Bookkeeper, and Accounting Department to oversee and execute financial systems
- Implements the Firm’s annual forward-looking budget
- Assess Firm information technology needs, implements productivity software, ensures proper configuration, integration and operations of all technology systems, including: Phone Systems, Matter Management Systems, Computer Network, Accounting Systems, and Building Security Systems.
- Evaluates and proposes changes to information technology vendors, software, and hardware to ensure the Firm stays current with the current technology
- Supervises, manages, and mentors the Accounting, IT, Office Services, and Human Resources department.
- In collaboration with the Department Heads, designs workflow processes and systems to build in professional and ethical representation and Firm profitability
- Monitors day to day performance of key business systems and processes to ensure achievement of monthly and annual goals and KPIs
- Significant supervisory experience and experience working in a professional services firm. Experience in law firm finance, information technology, and systems management.
- B.S. degree with major in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field, or equivalent work experience. MBA a plus.
- It is essential for the Director of Operations to be “in the know” about technology and profitability trends to ensure the Firm is maximizing technology and resource developments to increase capacity and efficiency
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K contributions
About Shoup Legal, A Professional Law Corporation
Shoup Legal, APLC is an Estate Planning, Trust Administration, and Probate Law firm located in beautiful Murrieta, California. Our firm focuses on leveraging technology and five-star customer service to provide an experience not seen in other firms. We believe in empowering our staff to go above and beyond for clients in their most desperate hours of need. We take pride in the amazing team that we’ve helped build at Shoup Legal and are looking for candidates who want to take their careers to the next level.
Please use this link to apply: