Are you an experienced salesperson?
Do you enjoy providing value to clients?
Are you a determined, confident, and persistent individual with a competitive, goal-driven spirit?
If you are looking to join a firm where you can have the opportunity to help others and shine professionally as a high achieving salesperson, then this is the job for you! We are looking for an All-Star to join our team as a Salesperson to help prospective clients become clients of our law firm. We are a fast-growing estate planning, probate, and trust administration law firm in Murrieta growing our sales force.
We provide training in what you need to know to best help our clients, and for the right person, this will be a highly rewarding position personally, professionally, and financially. As our Salesperson, you must be comfortable discussing a client’s concerns and goals, as well as explaining value and our different price points with maturity and sensitivity. After a sales conversation, you must also be able to follow up with prospects. Our mission is to help clients plan today, for peace of mind tomorrow. We need someone who understands the value of being able to protect your legacy.
Our Salesperson must be a highly motivated, bright, detail-oriented, creative, and compassionate person who can convey the value of our services to potential clients and enhance the client experience. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop and maintain relationships with clients and referral sources. You will help us realize our vision of helping more people!
Please use this link to apply:
- Conduct in-depth, in-person and telephonic meetings with potential new clients to perform a needs analysis
- Maintain a tracking system to monitor leads, new clients, and referral sources
- Follow up with potential new clients who have not yet retained the Firm
- Attend and facilitate evening webinars
*In accordance with the ethical rules governing lawyers, the Salesperson will not provide legal advice, quote a fee that has not been authorized by the attorney, or sign an engagement with a client. Rather, the Salesperson will prepare prospective clients for entering into an engagement with the Owner or other designated attorney.
- Proven track record in sales for professional services
- Proven success with sales in a digital setting, Zoom, MeetUp, etc.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Understand how to build a relationship with a person, have the ability to interact with different personality types, and show empathy to potential clients and put them at ease during a difficult time.
- Know how to close a sale by creating urgency and promoting value.
- Be able to think on their toes and not get discouraged when things don’t go as planned.
- Be willing and able to quickly learn about new topics (e.g. estate planning).
- Treat a call or meeting at 4:30 PM on a Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning.
- Follow instructions and understand the importance of adhering policies and procedures.
- Be a team player that consistently acts with respect and integrity.
- Have an understanding of Microsoft Office products and cloud-based software.
- Be willing to travel for sales training.
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K contributions
About Shoup Legal, A Professional Law Corporation
Shoup Legal, APLC is an Estate Planning, Trust Administration, and Probate Law firm located in beautiful Murrieta, California. Our firm focuses on leveraging technology and five-star customer service to provide an experience not seen in other firms. We believe in empowering our staff to go above and beyond for clients in their most desperate hours of need. We take pride in the amazing team that we’ve helped build at Shoup Legal and are looking for candidates who want to take their careers to the next level.
Please use this link to apply: