Do you enjoy answering telephone calls? Do you have a positive and cheerful demeanor? Are you a detail-oriented note taker? Do you enjoy organizing and take comfort in knowing exactly where everything you might need is? Is a positive work environment where you feel part of a team important to you? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for our Office Assistant position.
We need a highly organized, upbeat, and motivated professional to join our AMAZING team. Our clients rely on us to keep our data and files secure, private, and accessible, so we’ll rely on you to ensure our office and digital files are as organized as possible.
We need a self-motivated, team player to support our office and clients. You will need to make organization a priority and remain flexible and available to assist our team members. Your ability and willingness to learn is highly valuable and we will give you all the tools you need to feel confident in your position.
Please use this link to apply:
- Answering phone calls
- Maintaining files
- Making copies and scanning files
- Ensuring filings with the court and county recorder are done accurately
- Managing attorney calendars
- Other general office duties
- Excellent phone etiquette
- High call volume experience
- Comfortable receiving and making phone calls
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Very organized
- Meticulous and accurate
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow directions and take ownership of projects and tasks
- Advanced Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Technology driven
- Confident and responsible
- Keyboarding ability, 40 words per minute.