Dear Clients and Professional Colleagues of Shoup Legal:
It is an absolute pleasure of mine to announce to you today the creation of a new affiliate law firm that Andrea and I are starting called the Veterans Business Law Group!
The Veterans Business Law Group will focus on serving our local small business owners – but especially those that have served our great nation in the United States Military and are now a Veteran of the Armed Forces.
The Veterans Business Law Group will be primarily offering the following business services:
- Formation of LLCs, Corporations, Professional Corporations and other various business entities
- Restructuring business entities when ownership transitions are necessary
- Updating Corporate documents to comply with Corporate formalities
- Assisting Business Owners with maintaining their businesses
- Assisting Veteran Business Owners in obtaining their Veteran Owned Small Business
(“VOSB”) or Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (“SDVOSB”) certifications with the Department of Veterans Affairs
As part of the establishment of Veterans Business Law Group, it is important to note that Shoup Legal will no longer be offering business law services moving forward. But don’t worry! The Veterans Business Law Group is here for anyone that needs one of the above listed services. If you are currently working with us, we will reach out to us to discuss the transition.
Should you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at (951) 445-4114.
And if you would like to contact the Veterans Business Law Group you can reach the firm by calling (951) 594-9456 or via email at [email protected].
David A. Shoup
Attorney at Law
Shoup Legal, a Professional Law Corporation