LIVE Webinar: Estate Planning – Beyond the Basics
Want an in-depth look at Estate Planning for your unique family situation? Do you own property, need special planning or own a business?
Our experts are hosting a no-cost, live webinar to help families identify their estate planning needs for more complicated situations to protect their property, legacy, and family harmony.
This webinar will take you Beyond the Basics of Estate Planning, where we will discuss:
- Advanced Benefits Planning – If you anticipate needing Medi-Cal in the future, special planning needs to be done to protect your heirs from California Estate Recovery.
- Special Needs Planning – If you will be providing for a family member with special needs, or someone else who is is/going to be receiving governmental aid, a standard Estate Plan will likely damage the benefits they are currently receiving.
- Business Owner Planning – If you own a business whether it is a Corporation or LLC, this requires specialized planning. A normal Estate Plan is NOT ENOUGH. Will a child take over your business? Will your businesses be sold? How will your business operate if you suddenly fall ill?
- Involved Real Estate Planning – If you own rental properties, industrial properties, or commercial properties – the Exact Nature of your Real Estate may require more advanced planning which needs to be properly addressed to avoid future issues.
- Estate Planning and Tax Planning – How can we reduce the Estate Tax Liability that our Estate will be responsible for and Capital Gains Treatment our kids will have to pay with our Estate Plans?
- Blended Families – If you and your spouse each have your own children – specialized planning is necessary to avoid family meltdowns that frequently occur when normal Estate Plans are utilized.
Do you identify with any of the above topics? If so, this is the webinar for you!
Join us for this can’t-miss LIVE question and answer event with Estate Planning Attorney and certified specialist by the California State bar in Trust and Probate, Andrea Shoup.
Meet the Presenter:
Andrea Shoup, Esq.
Andrea Shoup is an experienced attorney specializing in Trusts, Wills, Trust Administration, Probate and Business Succession Planning serving California. She is dedicated to providing the highest level of personalized service to her clients and understands this may be an unsure and difficult time. Andrea has been certified by the California State Bar as a specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law.
Andrea grew up on the California Central Coast, in San Luis Obispo County. In 2002, she earned her Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Andrea decided to pursue a law degree and graduated Magna Cum Laude from California Western School of Law in 2006. While in law school, Andrea served as Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review and was an officer of the Pro-Bono Honors Society.
Following law school, Andrea worked as a Deputy District Attorney for the San Diego District Attorney’s Office. As a felony trial attorney, Andrea was dedicated to ensuring justice was served in every case.
After leaving the District Attorney’s Office in 2012, she opened her own law practice and pursued new career. She now focuses exclusively on Estate Planning, Trust Administration, and Probate Administration. Andrea works diligently and attentively to ensure every case and situation is handled effectively and appropriately.
Andrea enjoys getting to know each client, their concerns, and their wishes in order to tailor a plan to best serve their needs. She takes pride in providing excellent and individualized attention to each client, helping them understand every step of the process. Andrea lives in Murrieta, California with her husband and their four children.
Contact Andrea today to discuss your unique situation.
- Start Date February 25, 2021
- End Date February 25, 2021
- Time 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Connect with Shoup Legal Attorneys.
Complete the form below to have a Shoup Legal Attorney contact you. Please do not submit any private information other than your name and contact details.