Do you enjoy making a difference in the lives of others, and providing valuable services to clients? Do you want to join a team who appreciates your efforts and is just as committed as you are to serving clients with integrity and enthusiasm? We are looking for an All-Star to join our team as a Welcome Coordinator for our fast-growing estate planning, probate, and trust administration law firm in Murrieta.
This position will entail sales, customer service responsibilities, and data entry. We need an all-star salesperson who can not only sell legal services, but also cultivate new relationships to generate new leads, and be able to support the transition process from potential new client to an engaged client. We provide training in what you need to know to best help our clients, and for the right person, this will be a highly rewarding position personally, professionally, and financially. You must be comfortable with discussing big price points and complex problems with maturity and sensitivity. You must also be able to prospect and follow up with prospects.
Our mission is to help clients plan today, for peace of mind tomorrow. We need someone who understands the value of being able to protect your legacy. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, bright, detail-oriented, creative, energetic, empathetic, compassionate person who can convey the value of our services to potential clients and enhance our client experience. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop and maintain relationships with clients and referral sources. You will help us realize our vision of helping more people!
Please use this link to apply:
- Conduct in-depth in-person and telephonic meetings with potential new clients to perform a needs analysis
- Maintain a tracking system to monitor leads, new clients, and referral sources
- Enter client data in the case management system
- Follow up with potential new clients who have not yet retained us
- Find and participate in networking activities on behalf of the Firm
- Work with the Marketing Assistant to plan networking activities for the staff and Owner
- Produce weekly lead conversion and cost of acquisition reports for review with the Owner.
- Oversee the smooth transition of new cases to the legal team
- Manage client feedback and reviews
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Understand how to build a relationship with a person.
- Show the ability to interact with different types of personalities.
- Show empathy to potential clients and put them at ease during a difficult time.
- Know how to close a sale by creating urgency and promoting value.
- Be able to think on their toes and not get discouraged when things don’t go as planned.
- Be willing and able to quickly learn about new topics (e.g. estate planning).
- Treat a call or meeting at 4:30 PM on a Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning.
- Follow instructions and understand the importance of policies and procedures.
- Be a team player that consistently acts with respect and integrity.
- Have an understanding of Microsoft Office products and cloud-based software.
- Be willing to travel for sales training.
- Previous data entry experience is a plus
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K contributions
Please use this link to apply: